Since its beginning in 2002, Polito & Harrington has resolved over 2000 personal injury cases in Connecticut, Rhode Island, and the tribal courts of the Mohegan Casino and Foxwoods Casino. This page is a small sample of cases which Polito & Harrington, the personal injury firm of Waterford – New London, CT has handled.
- Lewis v. Clarke, a Supreme Court case
- $400,000 tribal court mediation result, lumbar fusion as a result of a slip and fall at casino restaurant.
- $275,000 settlement, torn meniscus as a result of a motor vehicle accident involving drunk driver.
- $212,000 mediation result, ambulance driver who sustained a head injury as a result of a fall on ice at a health care facility.
- $150,000 settlement, broken leg as a result of a motor vehicle accident with a drunk driver.
- $120,000 tribal court settlement, torn rotator cuff due to an assault on casino owned shuttle bus.
- $238,000.00 settlement for slip and fall resulting in lumbar fusion.
- $150,000.00 settlement, slip and fall on ice and snow – broken leg.
- $95,000 arbitration award, auto accident – shoulder injury.
- $875,000 settlement, nursing malpractice. Death of gravely disabled woman in temporary care of State of Connecticut.
- $500,000 settlement nursing malpractice, nursing home. Development of bed sores.
- $302,000 arbitration award, slip and fall in a hotel, torn rotator cuff.
- $650,000 settlement, product liability, fall prevention device failure, foot and ankle reconstruction.
- $670,000 settlement with the State of Connecticut, fallen roadside tree on car, disc herniation and surgical repair.
- $525,000 boating negligence causing collision with swimmer, head and back injury.
Our experience has taught us that each personal injury case is unique. Therefore, past results do not predict future outcomes.