Waterford – New London CT & RI Personal Injury Law Firm
Polito & Harrington, a Personal Injury Law Firm
Waterford, Connecticut – New London County
Effective legal representation begins with an attorney who genuinely cares about the client, and is best resolved when a client feels a genuine peace of mind.
At Polito & Harrington of Waterford, CT, your peace-of-mind is our first priority. It’s about more than just the settlement. We want to help prepare you for the future – so that your treatment, your home, your job, your family, and your life are all in order.
One-On-One Personal Attention
Our Waterford – New London, CT & RI personal injury attorneys work with clients one–on–one, striving to form meaningful, lasting relationships. As a result, many former clients refer their family and friends to us. Within personal injury law, our practice areas are focused and extensive. We handle topics ranging from auto and distracted driving accidents to medical malpractice, from spinal cord injury to wrongful death.
Learn About Your CT Personal Injury Lawyer, Before Deciding to Hire
Choosing a personal injury lawyer in CT & RI may be the most important decision you now face. You should do as much research as you can, before deciding who to hire. We believe Polito & Harrington is a good choice because our Waterford – New London CT personal injury lawyer:
- Has over 29 years of experience handling personal injury claims.
- Is Certified in Civil Trial Advocacy. Only 2 percent of all lawyers ever become Board Certified.
- Is AV–Rated*, a recognition from other lawyers for high levels of legal knowledge and ethical behavior.
- Is Named New England “Super Lawyers” in 2006 – present
- Will provide you with the personal attention your personal injury case requires.
Selection Process Details
- Click here to learn more about the Best Lawyers selection process.
- Click here to learn more about the Super Lawyers selection process.
- Click here to learn more about the “Top 50” Super Lawyer list.
If you were injured, we strongly encourage you to hire a CT or RI personal injury lawyer soon, whether you choose our Waterford CT personal injury firm or not. The longer you wait, the greater the chance that important information will be lost.
We will work hard to hold people and companies responsible for injuries caused by their carelessness.